What are some challenges that you can do?
When you go to high school in the ‘burbs, it’s difficult to find ways to keep yourself entertained in the long droughts of fun between lacrosse games and Dave Matthews concerts. So, things tend to get a little bit … strange. Which might explain why this little tidbit made local news recently.The Hatboro-Horsham School District has notified parents about the increasing popularity of the “cinnamon challenge.” That school administrators are just catching on to this prank is shocking. (But in case you’re also behind the times: The challenge entails trying to swallow a spoonful of ground cinnamon.) I watched a buddy try and, if you’ve seen this girl come up short, you can tell it’s a bad idea. But, this is par for the course when compared to the wacky things teenagers do to keep themselves entertained. Here are some other “challenges” that can be categorized in the overlap of the Venn Diagram of “Disaster” and “Hilarity.
- Capri sun challenge - 15 Capri suns in 15 minutes.
- Cinnamon challenge - swallow a tablespoon of cinnamon without water.
- Bread challenge - a slice of bread in 30 seconds without water.
- Saltine cracker challenge - six saltine crackers in a minute without water.
- Put a cube of ice on your hand, pour salt on it and squeeze as hard as you can.
- Banana and sprite challenge - You can eat 2 bananas then quickly flush them down with a can of sprite.
- Gummy Bear Challenge - eat a whole bag of gummy bears in 1 minute
- Milk Challenge - Down half a gallon of milk in 3 minutes
- Death By Butter Challenge - Eat a tub of butter as fast as you can.
- Cereal Challenge - Eat a whole bowl of your chosen cereal without liquid in 5 minutes
- Cheez Its Challenge - Eat half a bag of Cheez-Its in 15 minutes
- Big Meal Challenge - Eat 2 hamburgers or 2 hot dogs, 30 potato chips, a bottle of soda, and 2 cookies in 25 minutes
- Sugar high challenge - eat 2 cookies, a cupcake, and 2 brownies in 5 minutes
- Gatorade/Powerade challenge - drink an entire regular size gatorade or powerade (any flavor) in 4 minutes#
- Garlic Challenge - Eat a clove of garlic. Sounds easy but it is disgusting!
- Fluffy Bunny - See how many marshmallows you can fit in your mouth but after each one you have to say fluffy bunny. This is really fun but do it near a bin because I can almost guarantee that you will have to spit some out in the end.